CMAQv5.3.3 Benchmark on HBv3_120 compute nodes and Lustre#
Run CMAQv5.3.3 on a using pre-loaded software and input data on Lustre using HBv3_120 Cycle Cloud.
- Use Cycle Cloud pre-installed with CMAQv5.3.3 software and 12US2 Benchmark data.
- This method relies on obtaining the code and data from blob storage.
- Update Cycle Cloud
- Log into the new cluster
- Verify Software
- Verify Input Data
- Examine CMAQ Run Scripts
- To run on the Shared Volume a code modification is required.
- Build the code by running the makefile
- Submit Job to Slurm Queue to run CMAQ on Lustre
- Submit a run script to run on the shared volume
- Submit a minimum of 2 benchmark runs